Taking accounting from compliance to value creation is a key part of our company vision. In 2019 our firm began to provide value-adding services, such as cash-flow forecasting, budgeting, and internal audit. This blog post explains how your business can benefit from cash-flow forecasting.
What is cash-flow forecasting?
A cash flow forecast is an estimate of future cash inflows and outflows over a given period of time which allows you to understand your net cash flow position, a useful tool for budgeting.
What are the benefits of a cashflow forecast?
Cashflow forecasting allows you to:
- see any potential cash problems before they arise, giving you time to find a solution;
- understand a detailed view of business spending to keep within your budget;
- ensure you meet your obligations (i.e suppliers, loan repayments or salaries) or;
- raise finance from banks and other investors
- understand when to reinvest in your business
How do we work?
We combine our expertise and FUTRLI software to meet your unique requirements. Before completing the forecast, we offer you a free consultation, which allows us to get to know your business and understand your individual business needs. In addition to creating a cash-flow forecast, we will offer practical business advice to assist with boosting cash flows.